21 Old Bourne Way, Stevenage SG1 6AD, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: MAR 2007
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £342,038
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £325,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £314,876
William H Brown - Stevenage Agent Valuation of this property is £325,000
A well-presented, chain-free two bedroom house with a driveway for two vehicles in the sought-after turning of Old Bourne Way in Great Ashby. The property offers spacious room sizes throughout, has been modernised entirely and would represent an ideal first-time purchase or investment.
A well-presented, chain-free two bedroom house with a driveway for two vehicles in the sought-after turning of Old Bourne Way in Great Ashby. The property offers spacious room sizes throughout, has been modernised entirely and would represent an ideal first-time purchase or investment. The ground floor comprises an entrance hallway, good-sized lounge, contemporary kitchen/diner, two good sized bedrooms (with a walk-in shower in the master) and a family bathroom with a three-piece suite. The rear garden is of a good size and easy-maintenance. Please contact us today to arrange an early viewing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.