2022-08-06 15:20, User_1
This extended and improved detached family house is situated in a popular location backing onto fields to the rear. The property now has three generous reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room cloakroom and four bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. There is also an attractive, mature rear garden.DescriptionEntrance Porch
6' max x 5' max ( 1.83m max x 1.52m max )
uPVC front door, uPVC window to the front aspect.Entrance Hall
Understairs cupboard, stairs to the first floor, radiator.Cloakroom
uPVC window to the rear aspect, wc, wash basin, cupboard housing Worcester gas boiler.Lounge
12' x 17' 11" ( 3.66m x 5.46m )
uPVC window to the front aspect, uPVC French doors to the rear leading out to the garden, feature fireplace and radiators.Dining Room
9' x 18' ( 2.74m x 5.49m )
uPVC window to the front aspect, glazed door to the kitchen,Family Room
16' 1" x 8' ( 4.90m x 2.44m )
uPVC door to the front, uPVC window to the front aspect, cupboard, radiator.Kitchen/breakfast Room
16' 5" x 11' 2" min extending to 13' 8" max ( 5.00m x 3.40m min extending to 4.17m max )
uPVC window to the side and rear aspects, uPVC door to the side, extensive range of base and wall units with worktops, inset sink, with tiled surround, eye level double oven, hob and extractor fan over, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for a washing machine and dryer, tiled floor.Landing
uPVC window to the rear aspect loft hatch.Bedroom 1
12' 1" x 9' 5" plus door recess ( 3.68m x 2.87m plus door recess )
uPVC window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.Bedroom 2
9' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.77m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, radiator.Bedroom 3
8' 6" x 8' 5" plus door recess ( 2.59m x 2.57m plus door recess )
uPVC window to the front aspect, radiator.Bedroom 4
9' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.77m x 1.78m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator,Bathroom
uPVC window to the front aspect, bath, wc, basin, electric shower over the bath, electric shaver point, fully tiled walls, radiator.OutsideFront Garden
Low maintenance front garden, with off road parking.Rear Garden
Mainly laid to lawn, with mature island beds and borders, planted with a wide range of shrubs, bushes and flowers, a generous patio area and a timber shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Truth Factor: N/A