4 Fraser Rd, Southsea PO5 1EE, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: MAY 1997
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £283,080
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £300,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £246,457
Fox & Sons - Southsea Agent Valuation of this property is £300,000
A three bedroom family home with bay and forecourt, located on Fraser Road, Southsea. Showing great potential to make your own as well as being rather spacious, this property is a great first time buy and family home, so please call us now to make your appointment.
This is a well presented 3 bedroom family home located on Fraser Road, Southsea. Scattered with original features and potential to make it your own, this property is perfect for those looking to upsize or find a spacious first time buy. The lounge is a good size with smooth walls and ceilings and a bay window to the front to bring in plenty of natural light. As you go along the hallway, your next left is the second reception in which is currently used as the dining area, Again, this is a good size with a window to the rear and also has high ceilings. The kitchen is to the rear of the property and does not disappoint in terms of the amount of work space and potential the room shows. There are plenty work surfaces and wall and base units, as well as plumbing for wm and extra space for dining if required. The bathroom is to the rear of the kitchen, in which has been extended to allow space for a utility area also. The garden is well presented as well as barely being overlooked. Upstairs are three double bedrooms which all have plenty of additional space for furniture and wardrobes if needed. There is also an upstairs WC as well as access to the loft in which could be converted in the future if so desired. Overall, this is a spacious family home located in the heart of the city, so please call now to book your viewing.
upstairs. Smooth walls and ceiling. Vinyl flooring. WC. Ex. Fan. Whb
Lounge 15' 5" x 10' 9" ( 4.70m x 3.28m )
carpet. Smooth walls and ceiling. TV and Tele point. Double glazed bay window. Radiator.
Reception Room 2 12' 3" max x 10' 9" ( 3.73m max x 3.28m )
laminated flooring. Smooth walls and ceiling. Rose ceiling. Rear facing double glazed window. Built in original cupboards.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.67m )
laminated flooring. Work surfaces. W&B units. Gas oven and hob. Cooker hood. Sink/drainer. Wm. Side facing double glazed window. CH boiler. Partially tilled walls. Smooth walls.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 14' 2" ( 3.78m x 4.32m )
laminated flooring. Smooth walls and ceiling. Front facing double glazed window. TV point. Generous double.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.28m )
carpet. Smooth walls and ceiling. Rear facing double glazed window. Radiator. Good size double
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 8' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.64m )
carpet. Side facing double glazed window. Smooth walls and ceiling. Radiator. Good size double.
Bathroom 6' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.06m x 2.31m )
downstairs bathroom. Fully tilled. Bath mixer taps. Shower. Radiator. Ex. Fans x2. WC. Whb
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.