33 Church St, Peterborough PE6 8HF, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: JUN 2018
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £186,213
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £220,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £193,026
Sharman Quinney - Market Deeping Agent Valuation of this property is £220,000
sold subject to contract prior to marketing! Backing on to the River Welland! A two bedroom cottage enjoying South facing rear gardens running down to the River Welland and situated in a popular non-estate location.
3.61m x 3.28m max (11'10" x 10'9" max). Window to the front, stairs to first floor landing, open plan to:
4.79m x 3.59m max (15'8" x 11'9" max). A spacious open plan area with double doors opening on to the rear garden and ample space for dining. The kitchen are comprises a range of base and eye level units, fitted electric over with gas hob over, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, window to side, wall mounted gas boiler.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising fitted shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, window to rear.
First Floor Landing
2.80m x 3.29m max (9'2" x 10'9"). Built in wardrobe/storage, window to front.
3.60m x 2.19m (narrowing to 1.07m) L- shape room (11'9" x 7'2" narrowing to 3'6"). Window to rear overlooking the gardens.
Leading immediately off the kitchen diner is a covered decked seating which opens on to the delightful South facing rear gardens. The gardens extend a way with a number of borders and lawned areas in turn ending at the banks of the River Welland with beautiful views of the river, wildlife and meadows beyond.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.