North East Riverbank, Potter Heigham, Great Yarmouth NR29 5NE, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £400,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
William H Brown - Stalham Agent Valuation of this property is £400,000
William H Brown are pleased to present this three bedroom detached chalet bungalow on a fantastic 1.5 acre plot (stms) looking over the broads and fields. Comprising of two reception rooms, kitchen/diner, downstairs bedroom and two double bedrooms on the first floor. Be quick!
Entrance door to the front, radiator and storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' 5" x 12' 5" ( 5.00m x 3.78m )
Windows to the side and front, tv point, half clad walls, clad ceiling, radiator and wood burning stove.
Dining Room/bedroom Four
Windows to the rear and sides and radiator, currently used as a bedroom
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Space and pluming for washing machine and dishwasher, eye level oven, electric hob and space for fridge-freezer. Radiator, stairs to the first floor landing, windows to the rear and side and door opening into the rear garden. Oil fired boiler.
WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and tiled walls. Window to the side.
Window to the front and radiator, separate dressing area with door to
WC, wash hand basin and window to the front.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the kitchen.
Window to the side, radiator, vaulted ceiling, airing cupboard
Window to the side, radiator, vaulted ceiling.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.