New Cross Road, New Cross SE14 6TA, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £250,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
Hunters - Forest Hill Agent Valuation of this property is £250,000
Please see our 360 degree virtual reality tour
Guide price £250,000 to £300,000
Rarely do we offer a flat that offers so much in this postcode. This is truly a rare opportunity for a buyer to enter this market at an affordable price.
The property offers the following:
• Split level feature (staircase inside makes if feel more like a house)
• A private patio / terrace for sole use of this property – large enough to fit a dining table and chairs and enjoy some games in the sunshine
• Open plan living – popular modern way of living and being more social
• Doors directly from the open plan kitchen / living room onto the private terrace / patio
• positioned in a great location for several towns approx. A mile away. Some of the surrounding towns include:
Given the property is in proximity of several stations which service the above locations, we believe this property will attract keen first time buyers and investors alike especially as many central London stations are minutes away via Overground and DLR services locally.
Greenwich, New Cross, Deptford, St Johns, Nunhead and Peckham are known for their creative and edgy atmospheres popular with buyers seeking great social connections. They are also known for historic attractions and stunning period properties many of which would cost millions of pounds in today’s property market.
Aside from this all these towns are popular for boutique shops, highly rated restaurants, gastro pubs, cafes, bars and a wide selection of green spaces all of which have great facilities to offer.
The flat offers a affordable entry into a very desirable location which will interest many buyers are encouraged to contact Hunters to discuss viewings.