FLAT 5, EASTLEIGH Waterloo Rd, Lowestoft NR33 0AA, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: JAN 2015
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £74,612
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £100,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £62,672
William H Brown - Lowestoft Agent Valuation of this property is £100,000
William H Brown are delighted to present this fantastic purchase opportunity, located in a high demand area of South Lowestoft. Boasting stunning sea views, a wide variety of local amenities, this property is situated just seconds from the seafront. Call us on today!
William H Brown are delighted to present this fantastic purchase opportunity, located in a high demand area of South Lowestoft. Boasting stunning sea views, a wide variety of local amenities, this property is situated just seconds from the seafront. This one bedroom first floor flat is an appealing venture for first time buyers, investors and those who appreciate the sea air and views. The Kitchen/Lounge/Diner looks directly out to Lowestoft's famous and award winning North Beach via a stunning bay window. With local shops, public houses, restaurants and many more appealing amenities, this property needs to be seen to be truly appreciated. Call William H Brown today to arrange a viewing on .
Entrance Porch 6' 8" x 13' 4" ( 2.03m x 4.06m )
Entrance Hall/ Room 3' 6" x 4' 8" ( 1.07m x 1.42m )
Front door, Electricity box, Laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Lounge/ Diner 12' 7" x 16' 3" ( 3.84m x 4.95m )
Single glazed bay window to front aspect, Storage heaters, Induction hob, Sink/drainer unit, Fitted units with work surfaces, Integrated oven, Space for dishwasher and washing machine, Laminate flooring in kitchen area - carpet flooring in the lounge/diner area - open plan living space for the lounge and dining area.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 13' 9" ( 3.40m x 4.19m )
Single glazed window to side aspect, Storage heater, Carpeted flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.