6 Rowan Dr, Sleaford NG34 8PQ, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: SEP 2015
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £266,448
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £240,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £273,377
Strike Agent Valuation of this property is £240,000
This beautiful Detached Family Home has everything you are wanting! Offering amples of space and amazing views, this charming three bedroom detached house occupies a good sized plot and is a short walk the local amenties,
- Local post office one street away
- Local pub two streets away
- Local Four Seasons garden centre two streets away
- Local veterinarian two streets away
- Peaceful location in quiet cul-de-sac with field and church views
- Sleaford train station 2 miles away
- Local Coop 3 minutes drive away/1 mile away
Having living room with log burner, kitchen and downstairs bathroom, the property further benefits from three good sized bedrooms upstairs with another shower room. Externally there is ample off road parking, a detached single garage, fully enclosed gardens. Viewing is highly advised!
**Planning permission granted**