13 Hedley Rise, Luton LU2 9UB, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: JAN 2016
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £279,991
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £280,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £278,226
Doorsteps.co.uk, National Agent Valuation of this property is £280,000
- 3 bedrooms
- Sought after Wigmore location
- Own driveway with parking for two cars with additional shared parking bay
- Large conservatory
- Corner plot with good size garden and patio with brick-built BBQ
- Recently renovated throughout
- 5-minute walk to local shops, restaurants, and Asda superstore
- 2.5 miles to Luton Airport Parkway railway station
- Close to J10 of the M1
- Local to Wigmore Primary School and Ashcroft Secondary School
Located in Wigmore, this semi-detached home has been recently renovated throughout.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom. Downstairs there is a modern kitchen/diner with bespoke oak worktop and stainless-steel features, a light and airy lounge leading to the ample conservatory, and a cloakroom between the kitchen/diner and lounge. The floors throughout the property are laid with easy maintenance natural engineered oak.
The house is situated on a corner plot. The front garden is laid to grass, having to its side a driveway for two cars, and additional space in the adjacent shared parking bay. The generous and sunny rear garden is laid to grass with various trees, shrubs and a flour bed, with a wooden shed and a metal shed at its far end. The good size patio is laid with stone, with a brick-built BBQ.
EPC Rating: D, Council Tax Band: C, Total Floor Space: 61 m2 (approx.)