32 Rochester Cl, Lincoln LN4 2UN, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: AUG 2004
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £265,002
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £285,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £296,845
Belvoir Agent Valuation of this property is £285,000
**no chain** A modern, spacious four bedroom detached house, briefly comprising of Generous sized lounge with bay window, separate dining room, kitchen, utility room, WC, master bedroom with en suite, two further double bedrooms and one single bedroom, family bathroom, large integral garage and good sized rear enclosed garden, block paved driveway for two cars with front garden laid mainly to lawn.
The property being built by Stamford Homes in 2004 is located in a quiet cul de sac location in the popular area of Bracebridge Heath located approximately 3 miles south of the Cathedral City of Lincoln offering excellent local amenities including 2 supermarkets, 2 public houses, post office, excellent takeaways, pharmacy inside the co-op, doctors surgery and a range of independent stores and schools
Raf Waddington is approximately 1 mile south of Bracebridge Heath, there is also a village sports field with skateboard facility, bowling, tennis, football areas and a children's playground.
The property is a well thought out architectural design offering spacious 1st floor accommodation due to being constructed above the garage it further benefits from having UPVc double glazing, gas central heating with radiators to all rooms
Wood effect vinyl flooring, radiator, front door with side windows leading to internal glazed hall door with side windows allowing ample ambient light into the hallway.
Hallway (4.00m x 1.66m (13'1" x 5'5"))
Providing access to the Lounge, kitchen and staircase to 1st floor having a fitted carpet and radiator.
Lounge (5.60m x 3.20m (18'4" x 10'6"))
Having a bay window to front elevation, fireplace with gas living flame fire with surround and marble insert and hearth, wooden fully glazed internal doors leading to dining room, carpeted flooring, sky cabling and TV point.
Dining Room (2.93m x 2.80m (9'7" x 9'2"))
Having sliding patio doors to rear garden, carpeted flooring, radiator, TV point and door to kitchen
Kitchen (3.10m x 3.20m (10'2" x 10'6"))
Having a window to the rear elevation, a range of base and wall units, electric oven, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood and splash back above, space for an under counter appliance, space for small breakfast table and chairs, laminate worktop and red splash back tiling, with one and half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, vinyl floor covering and radiator.
Utility (1.93m x 1.60m (6'4" x 5'3"))
Having upper glazed UPVc door to rear garden, window to side elevation, vinyl flooring, space and plumbing for two appliances and a further space for additional tumble dryer with venting, a laminate worktop with grey splashback tiling, extractor fan and electric isolation switches for under work top appliances and door to WC
Window to side elevation, close couple toilet, pedestal sink with separate hot and cold tap and grey splash back tiling, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, single radiator, also in here is the recently certified Electric Consumer Unit.
Bedroom 1 (3.39m x 4.37m (11'1" x 14'4"))
Window to front elevation, built in double wardrobe, recessed area over stairwell for additional furniture, TV point, carpeted flooring and radiator.
En-Suite (1.65 x 1.63 (5'4" x 5'4"))
Frosted window to side, elevation, close couple toilet, pedestal sink with separate hot and cold taps with tiled splash back, single shower cubicle, vinyl flooring and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 (3.79m x 2.74m (12'5" x 9'0"))
A large bedroom over the garage with window to front elevation, built in double wardrobe, carpeted flooring, TV point, single radiator.
Bedroom 3 (2.99m x 3.20m (9'10" x 10'6"))
Window to rear elevation, carpeted flooring, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 4 (2.87m x 2.50m x 2.16m (9'4" x 8'2" x 7'1"))
An "L" shaped bedroom with window to rear elevation, radiator, carpeted flooring and TV point
Bathroom (1.93m x 2.06m (6'4" x 6'9"))
Frosted window to rear elevation, bath with shower off mixer tap over the bath, close couple toilet, pedestal sink with separate hot and col taps, single radiator, extractor fan and vinyl floor covering.
Storage cupboard housing Combi boiler, carpeted flooring and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
A one and half size garage with up and over door. Electric sockets and lighting
A block paved driveway for 2 cars, garden laid to lawn with paving down the left side through a gate to the rear garden
A good sized fully enclosed rear garden laid mainly to lawn with a large shed in the corner.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Belvoir nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Financial Services - As part of our continued commitment to providing the best advice to all of our clients we work closely with Mortgage Advice Bureau & part of our guaranteed commitment to our vendors is to establish the financial position of any offer received on their home. Whilst we offer free mortgage advice from any stage of the buying or selling process we operate a mandatory qualification process on all offers prior to submission of any offer to our vendors. The mortgage advice bureau are regulated by the financial ombudsman and operate on an independent basis within our premises at 71 Northgate, Sleaford, NG34 7BS.