2022-08-04 18:21, User_1
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this rarely available, stunning two bedroom apartment situated in a popular and quiet residential location in Waltham Abbey.Description
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this rarely available, stunning two bedroom apartment situated in a popular and quiet residential location in Waltham Abbey. Presented in immaculate condition, this spacious apartment boasts two good sized bedrooms, a large living/dining room, modern kitchen and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from access to a loft space which is great for storage! Externally the property boasts two allocated parking spaces that are visible from within the apartment, well maintained communal gardens and ample parking for visitors. Living here means you are within close proximity to local transport links, good local schools and essential amenities. An early internal viewing is a must!Entrance Hall
Access to loft, radiatorLounge
17' 9" x 11' ( 5.41m x 3.35m )
Juliette Balcony, window to side, radiator, vertical radiatorKitchen
8' 9" x 8' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.54m )
window to front aspect, a range of modern wall and base units with complimenting worktops incorporating a stainless steel sink, integrated oven, integrated gas hob and extractor fan, space for fridgefreezer, washing machine, part tiled walls and tiled floor.Bedroom One
11' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.67m )
window to front aspect, radiatorBedroom Two
8' 9" x 8' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.54m )
Window to rear aspect, radiatorBathroom
window to side aspect, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower, low level flush wc, chrome heated towel radiator, tiled walls and tiled floorExterior
Two allocated parking spaces, well maintained communal gardens, ample parking for visitors
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Truth Factor: N/A