2022-08-04 19:11, User_1
>> no onward chain! A spacious 2 double bedroom semi-detached house, located within a popular residential area of Carbrooke, Watton, in easy reach of local amenities. The property would benefit from refurbishment and boasts a generous plot that fronts onto a pleasant green, with an en-bloc garage!Description
We are extremely pleased to present to the market this 2 double bedroom semi-detached home, in need of refurbishment and modernisation, located just a short walk from local amenities including shops, restaurants and a bus route.
In brief, the ground floor accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge and large kitchen/dining room. This is complemented on the first floor by two great sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. Outside, the property boasts a great plot with front and rear gardens, brick-built outbuilding and an en-bloc garage providing off-road parking. The property also fronts onto a lovely green area. Coupled with this accommodation, the property further benefits from electric radiator heating and UPVC double glazed windows.
Making a suitable investment and/or project and appealing to an assortment of buyers, an internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation offered for sale!Accommodation:
Part glazed external entrance door opening to:Entrance Hall
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, built-in storage cupboard, wood effect laminate flooring, door opening to the kitchen/dining room, further door opening to:Lounge
15' 2" x 11' 2" narrowing to 9' 6" min ( 4.62m x 3.40m narrowing to 2.90m min )
Feature fireplace, electric heater, wood effect laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, door opening to:Kitchen / Dining Room
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splash backs and surrounds, space for free-standing oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect, part glazed external entrance door opening to the rear garden.First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, doors opening to both bedrooms, family bathroom and separate w.c.Bedroom 1
15' 2" x 9' 7" ( 4.62m x 2.92m )
Built-in wardrobe, electric heater, wood effect laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.Bedroom 2
12' x 8' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.54m )
Built-in wardrobe, electric heater, wood effect laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.Family Bathroom
Suite comprising pedestal hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower attachment over, part tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.Separate W.C
Low level w.c, wood effect vinyl flooring, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.Outside
To the front of the property, there is a lawned garden area with shrub beds, trees and a pathway leading to the main entrance door.
The rear garden is currently laid to untended lawn with pathways and a useful brick-built outbuilding.En-Bloc Garage
15' 6" x 7' 4" ( 4.72m x 2.24m )
Up and over door.Location
The bustling market town of Watton is located approximately 25 miles west-southwest of Norwich and 14.5 miles northeast of Thetford. The town has a range of amenities including a supermarket, chemist, infant, junior and secondary schools, together with a weekly market that has lots to offer. For golf enthusiasts, Richmond Park Golf Club has an 18-hole course, driving range and practice green. Furthermore, there is a sports centre which offers a fitness suite, all weather courts, badminton, squash and snooker facilities. Watton is surrounded by beautiful Norfolk countryside and woodlands including Thetford Forest and Wayland Wood. The nearest train station is 8.5 miles away at Harling Road in East Harling, with a regular service to Norwich and Cambridge.Council Tax Band
This property is Council Tax band A.
Please note that once a sale takes place, the Council Tax banding will be reviewed and may be subject to change.Directions
From the William H Brown Watton office, proceed along High Street (B1108) and continue straight over at the traffic lights onto Norwich Road. Proceed along Norwich Road for approximately 1 mile and take the left hand turn onto Newall Avenue. Then turn left onto Stokes Avenue and then take the right hand turn onto Harris Road. The property will be found shortly along on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Truth Factor: N/A