90 Kirkstone Ave, Huddersfield HD5 9ES, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: OCT 2001
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £160,834
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £210,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £191,434
William H Brown - Huddersfield Agent Valuation of this property is £210,000
**Guide Price £210,000 - £220,000** Executive corner plot with plenty of space to extend subject to permissions. With three bedrooms, two reception rooms, conservatory and utility alongside off street parking and south facing garden with views over Huddersfield. An ideal family home.
The pictures do not do this property justice. Situated within easy access to schools, local amenities and alongside routes into town centre, the property itself sits on an excellent corner plot with plenty of room to extend subject to permissions. Offering plenty of downstairs living space with two reception rooms, utility off the kitchen and conservatory set above the rear garden.
The garden is south facing and is a peaceful enclosed sun trap, backing onto woodland for complete privacy with views over Huddersfield. The ideal family purchase.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 3" ( 4.14m x 3.73m )
Dining Room 7' 5" x 9' 8" ( 2.26m x 2.95m )
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.36m )
Utility Room 8' 6" x 10' 1" ( 2.59m x 3.07m )
Conservatory 14' 6" x 9' 5" ( 4.42m x 2.87m )
Bedroom One 9' x 13' 5" ( 2.74m x 4.09m )
Bedroom Two 5' 9" x 9' 2" ( 1.75m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 10' 3" ( 2.84m x 3.12m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.