2022-08-06 13:26, User_1
A traditional one bedroom ground floor flat located in the town centre of Irvine. The property comprises of: Double bedroom, hallway, living room with recess, fitted kitchen and shower room. Early viewing is advised.Description
One bedroom traditional sandstone lower flat, centrally located in Irvine, and close to a wide range of amenities including supermarkets, bars, restaurants, fitness centres, town centre shopping and the Harbourside. The property comprises of small porch with internal door to entrance hall. Double bedroom to front with bay window offering lots of natural light. Next to this is the shower room comprising of shower cubicle with electric shower, W.C and whb and is partially tiled and finished with wet wall paneling. The spacious lounge is to the rear and has feature fireplace and recess area that could be used as a dining area. The compact kitchen is off the lounge and is fully tiled and comes with fridge freezer, washer/dryer and gas oven & hob and has a door leading to the garden. Externally the property has a shared garden area to the rear with its own drying area and is fully enclosed with a perimeter wall. Has D/G, gas C/H and on street parking. Early viewing is advisable.Lounge
Irregular Shaped Room 13' 10" max. X 12' 5" ( 4.22m max. X 3.78m )
l-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )Bedroom
9' 9" x 12' 8" max ( 2.97m x 3.86m max )Shower Room
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Truth Factor: N/A