Church Street, Rastrick, Brighouse HD6 3NF, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £175,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
Yopa Agent Valuation of this property is £175,000
Church Street, Brighouse - A beautiful mid-terraced stone cottage home over three floors, ready to move into! To the lower ground floor a second reception room, the living room leading off to an open plan kitchen/diner, and a hallway with access to the rear of the home. The first floor with a landing leading off to; master bedroom, a second double bedroom with access to the loft via the stairway, bedroom three with fitted wardrobes and vanity unit, and a four-piece bathroom suite. Externally there is a yard with shared access leading off to the garage.
Lower ground floor
- To the lower ground floor with stairway accessible from the open plan kitchen_ diner leading down to the second reception room. The room is neutrally decorated with carpets and a central heating radiator. Having mounted wall lights
- The front uPVC door opens into the living space, having a central light fittings and two uPVC double glazed window, with the potential open the space through to the hall way to the front elevation. With carpeted floor, boiler, a central heating radiator and leading through to the open plan kitchen/ diner and stairwway to the first floor.
- The open plan kitchen diner has a range of wall and base with complimentary work surface incorporating a sink and drainer with a mixer tap with a freestanding range cooker. Having space for a freestanding fridge freezer, and plumbing for a washing machine/ dishwasher. Neutrally decorated with a central heating radiator and electrical plug points. There is a central light fitting, double glazed window to the rear elevation of the home. The kitchen leads off to the entrance hall and the stairway to the first floor. Tot he bootom of the stairway is a seperate storage space currently used as a coat hook and shoes space with further shelving space.
- The hallway off from the kitchen/ diner is neutrally decorated with access to the rear yard. Having a wood and glass door with a central light fitting and potential to open the space back through to the living room too.
- The spacious landing leads off to the master bedroom, bedroom two, bedroom three and the house bathroom. Neutrally decorated with a central light fitting and wooden balestrade.
- The master bedroom double bedroom to the rear aspect of the home with a central light fitting. There is electrical plug points, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window looking out to the rear garden.
- The second double bedroom neutrally decorated to the front aspect of the home with a double glazed window, an electrical plug points and a central heating radiator. There is a further door with steps leading up to the loft.
- Bedroom three is carpeted with built in wardrobes and vanity unit. With an electrical plug point and a central light fititng. The bedroom is to the front aspect of the home with a central heating radiator.
- The bathroom comprises of a four piece suite; a low level flush WC, hand wash basin and corner bath with hand held shower and bidet. Having a double glazed frosted window, towel heated radiator and light to ceiling. Having a built-in storage cupboard ideal for the toiletries and towels! The bathroom is part tiled with vinyl flooring.
- Off from the second bedroom there is a staircase giving access to the loft, which has been insulated.
To the rear of the home is the patio off from the rear door leading up to the shared access to the garage. The garage currently needs repairs to the roof as there is overgrown shrubbery encroaching through the roof.
EPC band: E