Church Street, Dearham, Maryport CA15 7HX, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £70,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
Good Move Agent Valuation of this property is £70,000
Goodmove are pleased to bring to the market this 3 Bedroom Terraced Property in the highly popular Dearham. Offered with no onward chain and priced for a quick sale.
Situated on Church St in the older, attractive part of the village, it is just a short walk from the local church and amenities this property has plenty to offer.
This property is priced competitively and is a great opportunity to purchase a home and make it your own. This is suited to all types of buyers including First Time Buyers, Holiday Home Purchasers, Investors, and the like.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither goodmove nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the Vendor of this property is a staff member of the Goodmove Group.