2022-08-04 16:18, User_1
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this Versatile 2 bed detached bungalow Located in the Sought After Area of Ingoldmells. Being ideally situated conveniently within close proximity of the beach, Local Shops, Pubs, Cafes & Amenities.Description
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this Versatile 2 bed detached bungalow Located in the Sought After Area of Ingoldmells. Being ideally situated conveniently within close proximity of the beach, Local Shops, Pubs, Cafes & Amenities, also having a regular Bus Service, Doctors and Post Office. Having accommodation comprising of Utility Room, Dining/Sitting Room, Kitchen, Lounge, 2 Double Bedrooms, & Family Bathroom. Externally the property provides off road parking with a Static caravan in the rear garden with power connections, whilst the rear garden is securely enclosed by fencing creating a degree of privacy. A viewing of the property is highly recommended in order to appreciate all the property has to offer, please call William H Brown on today for further information or to arrange a viewing.Auctioneer's Comments
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.Local Information
Please follow the link below which will provide further useful source of information relating to the local area:Full Details To Follow directions
See multi-map illustration
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Truth Factor: N/A