9 Wernddu, Bridgend CF32 9ND, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: NOV 2019
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £223,477
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £235,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £213,588
Peter Alan - Bridgend Agent Valuation of this property is £235,000
*360 Virtual Tour Available* New to the market is this well presented semi-detached property offered for sale. This stunning home benefits from a utility room, driveway plus garage for ample off road parking. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space on offer. Call description
*360 Virtual Tour Available* New to the market is this well presented semi-detached property offered for sale. This stunning home benefits from a utility room, driveway plus garage for ample off road parking. Briefly comprising of entrance hallway, bedroom three, lounge, kitchen/diner and utility room. From the first floor landing lie two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space on offer. Call to book your appointment or book online 24/7.
Double glazed door to front with obscured glass insert, laminate flooring, storage cupboard
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 9' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted carpet
Lounge 17' 6" x 11' 8" max ( 5.33m x 3.56m max )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring
Kitchen/ Diner 21' 5" x 10' 8" ( 6.53m x 3.25m )
Double frecnh doors to rear, double glazed window to side, laminate flooring, fitted wall and base units, tiled splashback, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, storage cupboard
Utility Room 11' 4" x 8' 9" plus door recess ( 3.45m x 2.67m plus door recess )
Double glazed door to side with osbcured glass insert, laminate flooring, double glazed windows to side and rear, space for fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer
Double glazed window to side, fitted carpet, access to loft, storage cupboard
Master Bedroom 14' 4" max x 14' 5" max ( 4.37m max x 4.39m max )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, storage cupboard
Bedroom Two 14' 5" max x 11' 3" max ( 4.39m max x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet
Double glazed window to side with obscured glass insert, wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit, bath with overhead shower and screen
The front of the property benfits from a driveway and garage for ample off road parking. To the rear you will find an enclosed garden laid with patio and decking area
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.