Bishopton Road, Bearwood B67 5DU, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £239,950 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
Robert Oulsnam & Co Agent Valuation of this property is £239,950
A charming, traditional mid terrace property situated by Lightwoods Park and Warley Woods. Features to include three reception rooms, kitchen, two double bedrooms, an upstairs shower room and a delightful rear garden with garage. Ep Rating tbc.
Buying a home is all about the location and this traditional terrace is situated in an excellent spot, on a road regarded as quiet and convenient for access to Lightwoods Park which lies just at the end of the road.
Perfect for enjoying the atmosphere associated with city living, the Hagley Road offers a direct route into the City Centre and lies just 0.3 miles from the property. However being situated outside of the city, the location is also ideal for families. Amenities such as shopping, banks and cafés are conveniently located on Bearwood Road, just 0.3 miles from the property.
Bearwood is home to the delightful grounds of Warley Woods, popular all year round with visitors and local residents. The picturesque Lightwoods Park lies at the end of Bishopton Road, providing the ideal escape from everyday busy life. Lightwoods House is situated within the park. The Grade ii-listed house has been lovingly restored to its 18th century glory and is now a high-quality venue for a wide range of community activities as well as public and private events.
Bearwood is also home to locally well regarded schools such as Lightwoods Primary, St. Gregory's Primary and Abbey Infant and Junior Schools; making the location great for families.
Bearwood neighbours the town of Harborne, a town that boasts high street shopping, a variety of eateries, entertainment venues and the popular Harborne Leisure Centre.
* A well presented traditional mid terrace property
* Two reception rooms with feature fire places; the front room being bay fronted with stained glass windows and the second with French doors opening onto the rear garden
* Useful understairs storage space
* A well presented kitchen with an integral fridge/freezer, oven, hob and extractor fan
* A third reception room leading on from the kitchen with sliding glass doors providing access to the rear garden
* Two double bedrooms
* An additional box room which is ideal for a dressing room, a utility area or a home office/study area
* First floor shower room
* Delightful rear garden providing access to the rear and a garage
* Excellent location for access to Lightwoods Park and the amenities of Bearwood
* Ideal first time purchase
tenure: The agent understands that the property is freehold.
Services: Central heating to radiators is provided by a combi boiler located in the study/box room.<br /><br />
Reception Room One
4.42m (into bay) x 3.07m (max)
Reception Room Two
4.06m (max) x 3.58m
Kitchen (4.01m x 2.26m (13' 2" x 7' 5"))
Reception Room Three (2.9m x 2.24m (9' 6" x 7' 4"))
4.04m (max) x 3.43m
Bedroom Two (3.63m x 3.12m (11' 11" x 10' 3"))
Study/Box Room (1.65m x 1.35m (5' 5" x 4' 5"))
Shower Room (2.67m x 2.26m (8' 9" x 7' 5"))
Garage (4.9m x 2.6m (16' 1" x 8' 6"))