Beech Farm Croft, Northfield, Birmingham B31 2LG, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £250,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
Robert Oulsnam & Co Agent Valuation of this property is £250,000
The very well presented Freehold semi-detached family residence enjoying convenient location close to local Shops, sought after Schools and public transport facilities including Northfield Railway Station. Viewing highly recommended. Ep Rating D.
This property enjoys a most convenient location in Beech Farm Croft, Northfield leading directly off Great Stone Road, Northfield close to all amenities.
The property is conveniently situated for access to Northfield Railway Station, excellent local Schools including St Laurence School close by and other amenities including parks, gardens and other recreational amenities.
The property is also convenient for access to large local employers including the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, Birmingham University and Cadburys in Bournville.
* Viewing Highly Recommended of this very well presented traditionally built Freehold Semi-detached residence
* Double Glazed Porch leading to attractive Reception Hall with wood block floor in herringbone style
* Superb Through Lounge/Dining Room
* Fitted Kitchen with single drainer sink unit plus range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs and leading to Separate Utility with further range of fitted cupboards and plumbing for washing machine
* Three First Floor Bedrooms including Main Bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes
* Family Bathroom having white suite of bath, separate shower cubicle, wash basin and w.c. Suite
* Wide Block Paved Driveway to the Front providing Off Street Car Parking for Three Cars
* Side Garage and Pedestrian Side Access
* Delightful Manageable Rear Garden with paved terrace, fish pond, lawn, fenced boundaries and wooded outlook to the rear
* Carpets as fitted in the property are included in the sale and curtains together with certain other items of furniture, fixtures and fittings may be available by agreement with the vendors
Tenure: The Agents are advised that the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is installed and provided by wall mounted boiler located in the Utility serving radiators to the main accommodation.
UPVC double glazed windows and doors are installed to the main building externally.<br /><br />
Superb Through Lounge & Dining Room
7.32m plus bay x 3.12m
Fitted Kitchen (2.74m x 1.9m (9' 0" x 6' 3"))
Utility Room (2.67m x 1.68m (8' 9" x 5' 6"))
Bedroom One (Front)
4.2m into bay x 3.12m
Bedroom Two (Rear) (3.8m x 3.28m (12' 6" x 10' 9"))
Bedroom Three (Front) (2.2m x 1.9m (7' 3" x 6' 3"))
Family Bathroom (2.67m x 1.75m (8' 9" x 5' 9"))
Block Paved Driveway To Front For Three Cars
Side Garage (4.57m x 2.29m (15' 0" x 7' 6"))
Pedestrian Side Access
Delightful Manageable Rear Garden