FLAT 68, OSPREY HOUSE SILLWOOD PLACE, BRIGHTON AND HOVE BN1 2NF, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: FEB 2007
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £283,140
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £275,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £310,888
Fox & Sons - Western Road, Brighton Agent Valuation of this property is £275,000
A one bedroom apartment situated in the centre of Brighton moment from the seafront/ promenade and benefits from having a balcony, underground parking and a share of the freehold.
This apartment is positioned on the second floor of this popular purpose built block and comprises; a secure entry system and lift access from the communal entrance to the apartment, a spacious open plan living room with sliding doors leading out to the west facing balcony, a fitted kitchen, a double bedroom and a separate bathroom. The property further benefits from having underground parking, a share of the freehold and is sold with no onward chain.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.