22 Sedgemoor Cl, Yeovil BA21 5NS, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: AUG 2007
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £114,720
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £120,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £144,935
Evolve Agent Valuation of this property is £120,000
Conveniently within easy access to the town and local amenities this two bedroom chain free first floor apartment, with its own personal entrance, is the perfect first time buy or investment.
At the property entrance there is a handy storage shed.
Entering the property through its personal entrance door the carpeted stairs rise up to the landing with a wooden banister, dado rail and a wall light.
The landing is carpeted, with a doorway leading into the kitchen, storage cupboard, dado rail and a loft hatch which allows access to a spacious loft area which is boarded, has a loft latter and a light.
The kitchen is fitted with roll top work surfaces, a window to the front aspect, tiled splashbacks, built in oven, built in hob, stainless steel sink and driner, space for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, matching wall and base units, tiled flooring, under cupboard lighting and a handy storage cupboard.
The sizeable lounge has a box bay window to the rear aspect, decorative coving, TV point, telephone point and an electric fireplace.
The master bedroom is carpeted, with a TV point, coving, built in double wardrobe and a window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom two is also carpeted and has a window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe and coving.
The family bathroom comprises of a bath with shower over, heated towel rail, coving, shaver point, vanity sink, WC, tiled flooring and tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a communal garden area.
There is a communal car parking area is available for residents.
Lease length: Approximately 92 Years remaining
Service charge and ground rent: £18 per month which includes building insurance.
Please Read - covid-19 Health and safety measures:: - Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- In current circumstances we will only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we may be qualifying potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to covid-19.
- We ask viewers to use protective masks when inside private properties. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry at the vendors request.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property.
- We may ask viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and we ask all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
Agents note:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
Disclaimer:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Any virtual our video tours will only be available whilst the property is For Sale. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.