5 Primrose Cl, Bromsgrove B60 1GF, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: SEP 1998
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £397,241
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £435,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £466,643
Robert Oulsnam & Co Agent Valuation of this property is £435,000
A well-presented three/four bedroom detached property set on a corner plot in a desirable cul-de-sac. The property comprises of an entrance hallway, through lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, downstairs W.C, three double bedrooms the master of which benefits from an en-suite shower room as well as a family bathroom and a double detached garage. EPC: D
This detached family home is ideally situated in the much sought after residential area of Lickey End, approximately two miles from Bromsgrove Town Centre. Lickey End provides the local residents with a popular village school, convenience store, hairdressing salon, barbers and the nearby recreation ground, also benefiting from easy access to public transport routes and motorway links.
The property is approached via a tarmacadam driveway offering off road parking for multiple vehicles in front of a double garage, to the right there is a paved pathway through the front lawn leading to the
* Entrance porch with double glazed window's looking out to the front of the property and a door leading to the
* Hallway with stairs leading to the first floor and doors radiating off to
* Downstairs W.C with a low level toilet and wash hand basin with integral storage
* Dining room/additional reception room with a double glazed window looking out to the front of the property
* Through lounge with a gas fire, double glazed window looking out to the front of the property, double glazed french doors leading out to the rear garden and a door to the
* Fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units with Minerva worktops, inset sink with draining grooves, a five ring gas hob, double electric oven, integral fridge/freezer, multiple pan drawers, two double glazed windows looking out to the rear garden, a door leading out to the hallway and an archway leading to the
* Utility room with a mixture of wall and base units with a stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer and a double glazed door leading to the rear garden
* First floor landing accessed via the staircase in the hallway and having doors radiating off to
* Bedroom one with fitted wardrobes, a double glazed window looking out to the front of the property, a storage cupboard above the bulk head and a door to the
* En-suite shower room comprising of a corner shower cubicle, base units with storage, with a inset wash hand basin, low level toilet and a double glazed window looking out to the front of the property
* Bedroom two which could be converted into two bedrooms is accessed via two doors off the landing has two double glazed windows looking out to the rear of the property
* Bedroom three which has a double glazed window looking out to the rear of the property
* Family bathroom which has a P shaped bath with a shower over, wash hand basin with integral storage, a low level toilet and a double glazed window looking out to the side of the property
* The double garage is accessed via a side door and offers generous storage, wall mounted sockets and a light point. There is also a store to the front of the property which is accessed via one of the garage doors. Please note the main garage cannot be accessed via the garage doors due to garage being converted into a recreaion room
* The rear garden has a generous sized patio, lanwed area and mature trees and shrubs
*The agent understands that the property is freehold.<br /><br />
Living Room (7.67m x 3.4m (25' 2" x 11' 2"))
Dining Room (3.58m x 2.41m (11' 9" x 7' 11"))
Kitchen (4.32m x 3m (14' 2" x 9' 10"))
Utility Room (1.75m x 1.52m (5' 9" x 5' 0"))
4.24m max x 3.2m
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two (4.27m x 2.74m (14' 0" x 9' 0"))
Bedroom Three (3.78m x 2.97m (12' 5" x 9' 9"))
5.18m max 3.9m min x 5.1m