355 Shenley Ln, Birmingham B29 4JJ, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: MAR 2012
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £298,921
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £310,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £301,126
Robert Oulsnam & Co Agent Valuation of this property is £310,000
Three bedroom semi detached property situated on the very popular Bournville Village Trust. Offering off road parking, integral garage & two reception rooms - viewing essential. Ep Rating tbc.
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought-after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville, Selly Oak and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
Management Charge - The property falls within the Bournville Village Trust Scheme of Management and a Management Charge of £96.25 per annum (2021/2022) is payable.
Further information relating to Bournville Village Trust can be found via their website
* Popular residential location on the Bournville Village Trust Estate set behind a service road & close to local amenities and transport links
* Living Room to the Front overlooking Foregarden
* Separate Dining Room with patio doors leaving to the Rear Garden
* Kitchen with one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, four ring gas hob and range of wall & base units, with space for a refigerator and breakfast table
* Three Bedrooms with a range of fitted storage cupboards to all bedrooms
* Bathroom with pedestal wash hand basin and bath with electric Triton Jade shower unit above
* Separate WC
* Integral Garage with doors to the front, with plumbing for washing machine & tumble dryer and doors to both garden & kitchen
* Block Paved Driveway to the Front for off road car parking with Lawn to the side
* Good sized south-west facing Rear Garden with patio area and lawn with hedgerow borders and mature shrubs
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: All major external windows and doors are double glazed.
There is gas fired central heating with a Potterton Prima F boiler located in the Garage serving the heating system with a hot water tank located in Bedroom Two.
Council Tax Band D.<br /><br />