2022-08-05 18:20, User_1
Situated on a sought after road, this spacious three bedroom semi-detached home offers good access to local schooling and amenities, and the A1 for fast commuting.Description
An extended semi-detached home offering accommodation comprising; Entrance hall with door through to the Lounge with French doors opening to the dining area and door to kitchen, the original kitchen has been extended to wrap around the rear of the property and create a spacious kitchen dining area overlooking the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted to offer ample worktop space and integrated appliances including a five ring gas hob, double oven and dishwasher, there is a peninsula breakfast bar and the room benefits from a vaulted ceiling with Velux windows making for a lovely light and bright space.
The garage has been converted to offer a study or snug, services have been installed for the creation of a ground floor cloakroom however this would need further finishing and installation as per preference.
Upstairs the Master Bedroom has a walk in wardrobe also with potential to convert to an en suite, there are two further bedrooms the smallest of which also has built in storage.
Outside there is off road parking for multiple vehicles and an enclosed rear garden with pedestrian access to the side. The garden is landscaped to include a deck and lawn, there are various shed's for storage.Entrance HallLounge
9' 3" x 20' 1" ( 2.82m x 6.12m )Kitchen
20' 5" x 12' 1" ( 6.22m x 3.68m )Dining Area
10' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.97m )Study
8' x 9' ( 2.44m x 2.74m )Stairs & LandingMaster Bedroom
8' 2" x 12' 11" ( 2.49m x 3.94m )Bedroom Two
9' 4" x 12' 11" ( 2.84m x 3.94m )Bedroom Three
8' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.08m )Family BathroomRear GardenDriveway
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Truth Factor: N/A