16-18 Wellesley Road, Croydon CR0 2DD, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £108,750 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
Notting Hill Genesis - Aspect Croydon Agent Valuation of this property is £108,750
Launching Saturday 9th July - Book your exclusive virtual appointment!
Aspect Croydon offers a stunning collection of 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments available through Shared Ownership.
Aspect Croydon is a 26-storey development that offers one, two, and three-bedroom apartments available to buy through Shared Ownership, each with its own private winter garden and the added luxury of access to a concierge set within an impressive entrance lobby with flexible mezzanine communal space.
Set in the heart of Croydon, Aspect Croydon offers the perfect opportunity to live in a vibrant area, with local amenities to hand; yet within easy reach of central London and the wider south east area.
Full market value: £435,000
Share percentage: 25%
Shared Price: £108,750
Deposit Required: £10,875
Estimated monthly mortgage: £490
Estimated monthly rent: £748
Estimated monthly Service charge: £222
Total monthly payments: £1,460
Aspect Croydon is situated in the heart of Croydon with fantastic transport connections and local amenities on your doorstep. Boxpark Croydon and Croydon High Street are within 5 minutes walk providing instant access to restaurants, bars and shops. Only a short walk away is Wellesley Road tram (1 minute walk) and East Croydon station (5 minutes walk) connecting you with fast transport links into central London and Gatwick Airport.
• Light oak wood effect flooring in kitchen and living area
• Smooth finished ceilings emulsioned in white to complement the white emulsioned finish of the interior walls
• Traditional opening hinged doors onto balconies
• Energy efficient under floor heating
• Low energy LED white downlighters throughout
• Twist super carpet in stone
• Built in mirrored wardrobes to the master bedroom
• Contemporary white and cashmere units
• Quartz stone laminate worktops and splashback
• Electric ceramic hob
• Integrated oven
• Integrated fridge freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Freestanding washer dryer in separate utility cupboard
• Wood strip island backboard
Bathroom and en-suites
• White bath panel with glass screen
• White shower tray with a glass screen (en-suites)
• Albany white floor and wall times
• Manhattan feature wall tiles
• Matt white walls
• Chrome towel rail
• Semi recessed hand basin and chrome mixer tap
• Feature sage gloss tiles with a wooden shelf above basin
• Vanity mirror unit above shelf
• Passenger lifts located within entrance lobby
• Mezzanine communal space
• Cycle storage
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared Ownership is a government backed scheme allowing you to buy a share in a property from 25% to 75% of the full market value and pay a subsidised rent on the remainder. Because you only have to put down a deposit on the share you buy, you won't need to save as much for a deposit as you would if you were buying outright. ***Affordability and eligibility criteria applies.
**Estimated mortgage payments assume an interest rate of 4.50% using a 10% deposit over 25 years on a repayment basis. The actual interest rate can vary. The monthly rent is calculated at 2.75% per annum of the value of the share that is not purchased. Service charge is only an estimate and may increase in future.
***Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.