15 Woodside Gardens, Musselburgh, East Lothian EH21 7LJ, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £499,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
Ballantynes Agent Valuation of this property is £499,000
Viewings available now. Contact Ballantynes to arrange your appointment now.
* Fashionably located on an attractive residential cul-de-sac in the historic East Lothian town of Musselburgh
* There are both frequent and rapid bus and train services to Edinburgh and the A1 provides access to both the City Centre and the City Bypass
* 15 Woodside Gardens is a detached three-bedroom bungalow, refurbished within the last eighteen months to the highest possible standards and now makes an exceptionally comfortable and welcoming home.
* To the front of the bungalow there is an inviting lounge with a large box bay widow that radiates light
* Overlooking the rear garden is a new palatial room that easily fulfils the needs, in terms of space, for the kitchen, dining area and family room
* The glass doors in the dining area that are the width of the bungalow can open in their entirety to amalgamate the rear garden with the room by means of the flagged patio
* The kitchen has a combination of practical easily used storage, work surfaces that are large enough for any culinary purpose and a full array of integrated appliances
* There are three double bedrooms
* Oak flooring to the kitchen, dining area and family room, lower hall and utility room. New carpeting in the reception room, bedrooms, staircase and landing.
* Double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout
* An immaculate rear garden designed for both leisure and entertainment and a driveway, suitable for off-street parking, leading to an extended garage
Woodside Gardens is an attractive residential cul-de-sac in the historic East Lothian town of Musselburgh, six miles distant from the centre of Edinburgh and consequently within easy commuting distance as and when required. No 15 is a detached three-bedroom bungalow now on two floors with immaculate front and rear gardens and a paved driveway leading to an extended garage.
The bungalow is harled with a slated roof and has been entirely refurbished within the last eighteen months to the highest possible standards and makes an exceptionally comfortable and welcoming home.
Approached from the cul-de-sac through a wrought iron pedestrian gate in the half-height front garden wall, the front garden is gravelled and paved and there is a paved driveway on the property's western boundary that leads to the extended garage.
The front door opens into the vestibule that gives access to the stair and upper floor. The vestibule also leads through into the inner hall that provides entrance to all rooms on the ground floor. To the front of the bungalow there is an inviting lounge with a large box bay widow that radiates light, a fire place and built-in shelves, the top half of which have fenestrated doors. Overlooking the rear garden is a new palatial room that easily fulfils the needs, in terms of space, for the kitchen, dining area and family room. The glass doors that are the width of the bungalow can open in their entirety to amalgamate the rear garden with the room by means of the flagged patio. There is a large frameless glass lantern set into the roof and ceiling over the dining area that dramatically enhances light levels and in unison with the wall of glass doors offers a unique experience of the benefit of natural light. The kitchen has a combination of practical easily used storage, work surfaces that are large enough for any culinary purpose, a full array of integrated appliances and an island that also incorporates a seated eating area. The focus of the space for the family room is an economic and effective log burning stove. There is a separate, naturally lit, utility room that houses the washing machine and spin drier and has a Belfast sink, as well as providing work surfaces and storage. The first of three double bedrooms is on the ground floor, as well as the contemporary windowed shower room, with three-piece suite and room width vanity unit.
The stair has benefit of natural light from the upper landing. There are two attractive coombed double bedrooms, both of which have built-in wardrobes and Dormer windows. The southward facing bedroom, to the rear, looks towards Pinkie Burn woodlands. The bungalow has double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating. The bungalow has a magnificent rear garden. The garden has been landscaped with a patio at the point of exit from the bungalow, a flagged area that allows for al fresco entertaining, an established lawn and shrubberies.
Historic Musselburgh, on the Golf Coast of East Lothian, is situated on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth, six miles east of Edinburgh's city centre and consequently within easy commuting distance.
Thriving, with a wide range of shops, several supermarkets and a choice of banks and many other amenities, it is well known for its Racecourse and The Old Golf Course, recognized as the oldest golf course in the world.
The quality and beauty of the East Lothian countryside is renowned and is ideal for walking and exploring. Leisure is well catered for and the facilities are varied and many and include the historic racecourse, a choice of golf courses (including The Old Course), theatre, sailing, swimming pool/sports centre and a modern private gymnasium.
Wallyford Primary School is the closest primary school to Woodside Gardens and Musselburgh Grammar School and Preston Lodge High School are nearby as is Loretto School; Queen Margaret University is also close.
There are both frequent bus and train services to Edinburgh and the A1 provides access to the City Bypass, major motorway connections and Edinburgh International Airport.
Council Tax: F