2021-08-23 22:20, User_1
Linden Homes - Oaklands Agent Valuation of this property is £382,000
A good-sized 4 bed family home with a huge kitchen/dining/family area complete with French doors to the garden. The living room is sizable & has a bay window & there is a separate study. On the 1st floor large Bedroom 1 is ensuite. A garage & 2 parking spaces are included.
- Living Room (4.83m x 3.50m 15'10" x 11'5")
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Area (8.06m x 3.34m 26'5" x 10'11")
- Study (2.41m x 2.37m 7'11" x 7'9")
- Bedroom 1 (4.29m x 3.40m 14'1" x 11'2")
- Bedroom 2 (3.72m x 2.75m 12'2" x 9'0")
- Bedroom 3 (3.35m x 2.88m 11'0" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 4 (2.30m x 2.21m 7'7" x 7'3")
Located in the beautiful Cotswolds countryside, the village of Hardwicke close to the A38 just 4 miles from the cathedral city of Gloucester. Oaklands features a beautiful collection of 2,3 & 4 bedroom homes for sale in Hardwicke, with a variety of amenities on your doorstep.
- Hardwicke enjoys a strong sense of community, with plenty of amenities and scenic countryside on the doorstep
- A short distance from the historic cathedral city of Gloucester and providing easy access to the M5 making it ideal for commuting
- An excellent choice of Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools for children of all ages
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Hardwicke your new dream home, take the first step to owning your dream home at Oaklands. Book your private appointment today!
Our beautiful new homes in Hardwicke are located near this scenic countryside village with plenty to offer families. As you would expect with all Linden Homes’ developments, our new homes are all finished to the highest standard with meticulous attention to detail.
Located near the beautiful cathedral city of Gloucester, Oaklands is the ideal location for commuters who want to escape city life. Within the village of Hardwicke, you’ll find all the amenities a family could need including local shops, a doctor’s surgery, and community facilities.
The village is ideal for families with children of all ages with a choice of primary and secondary schools in the local area as well as a respected university in the neighbouring city of Gloucester. Situated in the scenic Cotswold countryside, Hardwicke is the perfect place for a family to find their dream home.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.Opening Hours
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
Truth Factor: N/A