2021-07-20 22:14, User_1
Linden Homes - Bracken Grange Agent Valuation of this property is £239,995
- 4 double bedrooms
- Upgraded kitchen installed
- South facing garden
- Move this summer with Home Exchange
This 4 bedroom home offers space for the whole family. There is a good sized living room to the front of the home as well as an open-plan kitchen/dining area which opens onto the garden through glazed doors.
Upstairs, the master bedroom features an ensuite shower room, there are a further 2 double rooms and a single bedroom plus the family bathroom.
Externally, this home offers a garage.RoomsGround Floor
- Living Room (4.83m x 3.39m 15'10" x 11'1")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (6.04m x 4.37m 19'9" x 14'4")
About Bracken Grange
- Bedroom 1 (3.93m x 3.55m 12'11" x 11'6")
- Bedroom 2 (3.23m x 2.57m 10'7" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 3 (3.37m x 2.22m 11'1" x 7'3")
- Bedroom 4 (2.83m x 2.40m 9'3" x 7'10")
Located under 3 miles from Middlesbrough town centre, less than a mile from two railways stations, and on the edge of the beautiful Stewart Park; our new 3, & 4 bedroom new homes in Middlesbrough will provide something for all members of the family.
- Deposit Unlock is now available, offering you the opportunity to purchase your home with just 5% deposit, and it’s available to both first and next time buyers, subject to criteria.
- A brand-new home with a selection of amenities and outdoor, open spaces close to home
- Selection of Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ schools located nearby
- Easy access to the A19, A171, and local railway stations for commuters
- With Home Exchange† and Smooth Move‡ we can help you sell your home
To find out more about making one of our new homes in Middlesbrough your new home, register your interest today.
Just under three miles from Middlesbrough town centre and surrounded by beautiful outdoor spaces, our Bracken Grange development is a great choice for you and your family. For local amenities, you’ll find a great selection close to home, with a Sainsburys Local less than 5 minutes’ walk from home and a choice of pubs and eateries within a mile radius, including a Toby Carvery. Just 3 miles away in Middlesbrough town centre you’ll find an even larger selection of places to eat and drink, and a wide selection of shopping opportunities in The Cleveland Centre.
Those who will be commuting from Bracken Grange will have a choice of two railway stations within a mile of the Bracken Grange development; Marton station and James Cook University Hospital station. The nearby A19 and A171 roads provide easy access to nearby towns and cities such as Stockton-on-Tees, Darlington, and Hartlepool. Those looking to move to Middlesbrough with a family will also find a great selection of Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ schools nearby.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.Opening Hours
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
Truth Factor: N/A