2022-06-23 23:06, User_1
Linden Homes - Oaklands Agent Valuation of this property is £417,000
Ideal for families, this 4 bed home enjoys a very large, dual aspect kitchen/dining area, separate study & spacious living room with French doors out to the garden. Upstairs Bedroom 1 is well-proportioned & has an ensuite bathroom. A garage & 2 parking spaces are included.
- Kitchen / Dining Area (3.00m x 2.80m 9' 10" x 9' 2")
- Living Room (4.81m x 3.39m 15' 9" x 11' 1")
About Oaklands, Gloucester
- Bedroom 1 (4.40m x 3.49m 14' 5" x 11' 5")
- Bedroom 2 (3.59m x 3.15m 11' 9" x 10' 4")
- Bedroom 3 (3.38m x 2.88m 11' 1" x 9' 5")
- Bedroom 4 (3.26m x 2.08m 10' 8" x 6' 10")
Located in the beautiful Cotswolds countryside, the village of Hardwicke close to the A38 just 4 miles from the cathedral city of Gloucester. Oaklands features a beautiful collection of 2,3 & 4 bedroom homes for sale in Hardwicke, with a variety of amenities on your doorstep.
- Hardwicke enjoys a strong sense of community, with plenty of amenities and scenic countryside on the doorstep
- A short distance from the historic cathedral city of Gloucester
- An excellent choice of Ofsted-rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding' schools for children of all ages
Easy access to the M5 making it ideal for commuting
Our beautiful new homes in Hardwicke are located near this scenic countryside village with plenty to offer families. As you would expect with all Linden Homes' developments, our new homes are all finished to the highest standard with meticulous attention to detail.
Located near the beautiful cathedral city of Gloucester, Oaklands is the ideal location for commuters who want to escape city life. Within the village of Hardwicke, you'll find all the amenities a family could need including local shops, a doctor's surgery, and community facilities.
The village is ideal for families with children of all ages with a choice of primary and secondary schools in the local area as well as a respected university in the neighbouring city of Gloucester. Situated in the scenic Cotswold countryside, Hardwicke is the perfect place for a family to find their dream home.Opening Hours
Wed: 10:00 - 17:00, Thu: 10:00 - 17:00, Fri: 10:00 - 17:00, Sat: 10:00 - 17:00, Sun: 10:00 - 17:00, Mon: 10:00 - 17:00
Truth Factor: N/A