2021-09-13 22:18, User_1
* two bedroom semi-detached home * 2 parking spaces * open-plan kitchen/dining area * en suite to master bedroom * energy efficient home * french doors leading to rear garden * help to buy available * ideal first home *
The Hardwick - a beautiful two-bedroom house with generous proportions overlooking green open space, a place you’ll be proud to call home.
This chic contemporary home offers everything you could need: Two storeys of well-appointed space, two large-sized double bedrooms, two shower or bathrooms, two allocated parking spaces and sophisticated design.
Enter through the front door, and arrive in a spacious, light-filled living room. There’s a large storage cupboard and convenient cloakroom too.
Beyond the living room to the rear of the house, you will find a wonderful open-plan kitchen and dining area. This benefits from double patio doors leading out to a private garden -seamlessly integrating interior and exterior spaces, meaning al fresco summer dining couldn’t be easier. Ascend the staircase to the first floor and you’ll find one double bedroom with access to a large storage cupboard, and one master ensuite bedroom with its own shower room. The landing area provides access to the loft.
As part of the Oak Farm Meadow Development, connecting you to a friendly local community from the moment you move in, The Hardwick is an ideal home.
Call us today to arrange your safe one to one appointment, we look forward to hearing from you.RoomsGround Floor
- Living Room (4.08m x 3.70m 13'5" x 12'2")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4.08m x 3.15m 13'5" x 10'4")
About Oak Farm Meadow
- Bedroom 1 (3.16m x 3.01m 10'5" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 2 (4.08m x 2.70m 13'5" x 8'10")
Discover our 2,3,4 & 5 bedroom houses in the charming Suffolk village of Stowupland. A mile from Stowmarket train station with its excellent transport links, you’re close to shops, schools, restaurants and historic attractions.
- New premium homes in a picturesque setting, within walking distance of local shops
- A mile from Stowmarket town with its range of independent shops and restaurants
- Great choice of pre-schools, primary and secondary schools close by
- Help to Buy*, Smooth Move‡, or Home Exchange† available
To find out more about making one of our homes for sale in Stowupland your new dream home, contact our sales executives today and register your interest.
Our new detached and semi detached houses for sale in Stowupland blend seamlessly with their village surrounds, while delivering the premium trademarks you’d expect from a brand-new Linden home. Some of them feature an open plan kitchen, spacious living room with french doors and dining area.
Offering local shops, amenities and pubs, Stowupland is nestled next to the charming town of Stowmarket.
There you’ll find a large sports centre, a good mix of independent and chain stores, plus a wide range of bars and restaurants. Stowmarket train station offers direct links to London, too. It’s easy to see why our new collection of houses in Stowupland will give you everything you’re looking for in your dream home.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Truth Factor: N/A