2021-09-14 08:13, User_1
The stunning Ellerton home features an open-plan dining kitchen with french doors leading to a fully turfed garden, perfect for entertaining. Also on the ground floor you will find a spacious lounge and handy downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs, you will find your en suite main bedroom, a second double bedroom and a single bedroom that could also be used as a study.
This home also benefits from parking for 2 cars.
Buy from a HBF 5 Star homebuilder with Help to Buy and just a 5% deposit.RoomsG
- Kitchen / Dining (4598mm x 3048mm (15'1'' x 10'0''))
- Lounge (3605mm x 3972mm (11'9'' x 13'0''))
- Wc (1703mm x 1050mm (5'7'' x 3'5''))
About Notton Wood View, Royston
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3605mm x 4138mm (11'9'' x 13'6''))
- Ensuite 1 (1918mm x 1716mm (6'3'' x 5'7''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (2708mm x 3250mm (8'10'' x 10'7''))
- Bedroom 3 (Single) (2109mm x 2932mm (6'11'' x 9'7''))
- Bathroom (1703mm x 1917mm (5'7'' x 6'3''))
A stunning development of 3 & 4 bedroom homes situated on the edge of the village of Royston, close to Mapplewell.
This new community is surrounded by beautiful countryside. Living here, you will benefit from a great range of local shops and amenities. With excellent transport links, commuting has never been easier. The M1 motorway is just a 9 minute drive away and being close to Leeds and the historic town of Barnsley, you and your family will have easy access to plenty of activities.
We've been voted A 5 star homebuilder for the 12th year in A row. 90% of our homeowners would recommend us to their friends.Opening Hours
Open 7 days a week 10am to 5:30pmDisclaimer
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
Truth Factor: N/A