2021-09-15 08:14, User_1
Make the move to Osprey Heights with Part Exchange. This popular 4 bedroom property in Inverurie is an ideal family home. Downstairs, you will find a large lounge, an open-plan kitchen/dining ideal for entertaining and a handy utility room. Upstairs, you will find a spacious main bedroom with en suite, 3 further bedrooms, a family bathroom and plenty of storage space throughout.RoomsG
- Kitchen / Dining (5226mm x 3535mm (17'1'' x 11'7''))
- Lounge (3203mm x 5351mm (10'6'' x 17'6''))
- Utility (1477mm x 2146mm (4'10'' x 7'0''))
- Wc (1103mm x 2146mm (3'7'' x 7'0''))
About Osprey Heights
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3192mm x 5052mm (10'5'' x 16'6''))
- Ensuite 1 (1887mm x 2113mm (6'2'' x 6'11''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (2697mm x 4384mm (8'10'' x 14'4''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (3057mm x 3875mm (10'0'' x 12'8''))
- Bedroom 4 (Double) (2961mm x 3315mm (9'8'' x 10'10''))
- Bathroom (1975mm x 2715mm (6'5'' x 8'10''))
Proud to be the uk's most recommended housebuilder, 12 years in A row!
Discover our newly released 5-star 3 and 4 bed homes at Osprey Heights Phase 6, in the popular town of Inverurie. You couldn’t find a better location for your new family home, just a short walk to the town centre and local schools yet surrounded by countryside and stunning views of Bennachie hill.
Deposit unlock: Whether you're a first time buyer or an existing homeowner, book an appointment to find out more about the new 5% deposit scheme.Shopping
This traditional market town is home to a monthly farmers market selling produce from local suppliers whereas the town itself is host to many independent retailers such as specialist butchers, florists, delicatessens and craft shops. As well as this there are an array of brand named high street shops, swimming pool, leisure club and Inverurie golf club.Transport
There are regular buses from Inverurie to Elgin, Inverness and Aberdeen. Inverurie itself is located on the A96 dual carriageway making it a short drive away to Aberdeen city centre. There are rail links to Aberdeen and Aberdeen International Airport is only 12 miles away.Opening Hours
Thursday to Monday 10am-5.30pmDisclaimer
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
Truth Factor: N/A